Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In sickness and in health...but mostly sickness

Woke up with a sick 4 year old (102 temp but chasing the dog and punching his brother) and decided that my pounding head and feeling of dizziness might be a little more (101 temp- YAY! Not.) I am not chasing the dog or punching my brother, but I feel like blah...& it  is true that moms just can NOT be sick. I still have to help someone wipe their butt, make sure teeth are brushed, get one off to school, make breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks for both boys and the chief as well as take care of the zoo of animals. I want to call in sick, but who do I call into? It's called "living in suck it up ville" but wanting to make a u-turn onto "nice comfy bed with no children in the peace and quiet lane with a big cuppa coffay". Waaaa waaaa waaaaaa.


No comments:

Post a Comment